The duct fans in this category feature rectangular duct connections and are available in uninsulated and insulated versions. They have fan wheels with backward or forward curved centrifugal impellers.
- Low profile duct fan with circular connections.
· A small and useful duct fan which are perfect for spaces with minimum height clearance.
· With one connection on the inlet side.
· High capacity and efficiency with low sound levels.
· Operational in both 50 and 60 Hz.
· Impeller with backward curved blades.
· The external rotor motor has maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings.
· Integrated motor protection.
· Junction box has enclosure class IP 54.
· For speed control a transformer or electronic speed controller can be connected.
· Fan housing is manufactured from galvanized sheet steel.
· Duct connections are equipped with rubber seals.
· The fan is intended to be installed in a duct system.
· A duct connected fan can be installed outside or in damp environments.
· The mounting brackets simplify installation in any position.
|Maximum air flow||m 3 /h||900||1500|
|Max. temp. of transported air||℃||70||70|
|Max. temp. of transported air when speed-controlled||℃||70||70|
|Insulation class, motor||F||F|
|Enclosure class, motor||IP 44||IP 44|